How to make outstanding progress
At Merstham Park, we expect students to follow the six-step approach to achieving their best:
- High Aspirations – always give your best and strive to reach beyond expectation
- Application – always be ready to learn from the beginning of each lesson
- Integrate – apply prior knowledge and understanding to new learning; how does it fit in with the ‘big picture’?
- Positive Role-Model – demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning that establishes a calm, safe and enquiring learning environment for all
- Reflective Learner – is your work your best? Assess how you could improve upon your work. See ‘editing’ as an essential part of the learning process.
- Relationships – always show kindness and respect towards your peers and teachers – we are all valued at MPS.